It is the policy of Level-X Inter Trading cc to establish and maintain a safe working environment in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, (85 of 1993) as Amendment Act No. 181 of 1993, using hazard identification and risk management strategies, so as to prevent personal injury, ill health or property damage, and to safeguard the environment.
Our policy is based on respecting the environment, our clients and suppliers as well as the greater communities we operate in. Safety, health, quality and care for the environment are foundational principles of our businesses.
The safety and health of our colleagues, customers, business partners and communities in which we do business is our number one priority.
Visible leadership and personal accountability for SHERQ, at all levels. SHERQ principles shall be reflected in 100% of our behaviour, 100% of the time. We uphold ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 14001 principles in everything we do
Our SHERQ Vision
We believe in creating a hazard free working healthy environment which will promote:
- Zero incidents: safe, secure and healthy working conditions for all who work with and for us.
- Delivery of high quality, safe and environmentally responsible products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations. Responsible use of natural resources.
- Socio-economic and environmental sustainability in everything we do.
Our SHERQ Commitment
- Train all our employees and contractors on identifying social, economic, operational, and environmental and health risks.
- Communicate all SHERQ impacts with employees, clients, visitors and contractors
- Provide our employees and visitors with the necessary PPE and resources and them on proper use of equipment in order to protect them from SHERQ impacts;
- Continously improve working conditions through minizing of risks and impacts